Fault Characteristics of Toilet Paper Machine
When the equipment or system loses its function or reduces its efficiency in the process of using, it is called equipment failure. There are two main types of shutdown faults of paper machine: production inherent faults and equipment faults.
(1) shutdown characteristics and rules of inherent faults in production
This kind of shutdown is mainly to ensure product quality and meet the production process requirements. Especially, the production of high-grade cultural paper is more prominent. The main reasons for the shutdown are as follows: first, the washing work, the function of wet-end filter water and dewatering elements (or materials) decreases after a certain period of time, and the initial effect of dewatering and filtering water can not be achieved. It needs to be cleaned regularly. The second is to replace the main technological equipment, such as copper mesh and wool cloth, after reaching their service life, they need to be replaced regularly. Pressing rubber rollers and stone rollers are worn by contact between paper and scraper, and the height of roll surface changes, which will affect the quality of products, and also need to be repaired regularly.
(2) Characteristics and analysis of equipment failure shutdown
Due to the particularity and complexity of the paper machine production process, the equipment failure has the following characteristics:
1. There are many points of equipment failure, and equipment failure often occurs.
2. The service life of some parts is short and the frequency of replacing spare parts is high.
3. There is a big gap between the failure cycle and the maintenance time, which is difficult to manage. There are many reasons for equipment failure of paper machine. The main causes of equipment failure are as follows:
1. Wear: First, parts and equipment that have long been in contact with copper mesh, wool or paper pulp and forming paper, such as pulp pump, pulper, desander, vacuum box panel, press roll, calender roll, etc. Second, parts that move relatively frequently between parts, such as scraper, intake head, cylinder, vacuum roll, vacuum roll, etc. Pumps, etc.
2. Lubrication: Mechanical rotation can not be separated from bearings. Paper machines mainly consist of rotating rolls have many kinds and quantities of rolls. There are hundreds of bearings of various types. Therefore, lubrication management is very important, especially under the influence of water, high temperature and heavy load. Lubricating oil (grease) is easy to lose, evaporate and age, thus destroying the lubrication effect. It causes bearing damage and shaft head wear. Therefore, regular inspection of refueling is essential.
3. Fatigue: Heavy load and continuous operation of machinery are prone to fatigue damage. In papermaking machine, because some parts are restricted by mechanical structure and operation principle, the design strength of spare parts (e.g. mesh shaking spring plate, electromagnetic clutch sucker, coupling anti-overload pin, etc.) can not be too strong to avoid damage. Solutions can be made by taking measures such as maintenance, technical renovation and so on.