Fault characteristics of papermaking machinery
When a device or system loses its specified function or reduces its performance for some reason, it is called a device failure. There are two main types of paper machine downtime failures: intrinsic failures and equipment failures.
(1) Characteristics and laws of productive inherent failure
This type of downtime is mainly to ensure the quality of the products and meet the requirements of the production process, especially the production of high-grade cultural paper is more prominent, the main reasons for the downtime: First, the brushing work, wet water filtration and dewatering components (or materials) After a certain period of time, its function is degraded, and the dewatering and filtering of water can not achieve the initial effect, and it needs to be cleaned regularly. The second is to replace the main process equipment, such as copper mesh, felt after the service life, need to be replaced regularly; press rubber roller, stone roller paper and scraper contact wear, the roll surface height changes, will affect product quality, but also need regular repair.
(II) Characteristics and analysis of equipment failure
Due to the particularity and complexity of the paper machine production process, equipment failure has the following characteristics:
1. There are many equipment failure points, and equipment failures often occur;
2. Some components have a short service life and the frequency of replacement of spare parts is high;
3. The gap between the fault cycle and the occupied maintenance time is large and difficult to manage. There are many reasons why paper machines produce equipment failures. The main causes of equipment failure are:
1. Wear: Cause one: parts and equipment that are in contact with copper mesh, felt cloth or pulp and molding paper for a long time, such as slurry pump, pulper, desander, vacuum box panel, press roller, calender roll, etc.; The second reason is the relatively frequent movement between parts, such as scraper, steam inlet head, cylinder, vacuum roll, vacuum pump, etc.
2. Lubrication: The mechanical rotation is inseparable from the bearing. The paper machine is mainly made up of rotating rollers. There are many types and types of rollers. There are hundreds of bearings of various types, so lubrication management is very important, especially due to water and high temperature. The effect of heavy load, lubricating oil (fat) is easy to lose, evaporate, aging, resulting in damage to the lubrication effect, resulting in bearing damage and shaft wear. Therefore, regular inspections of refueling are essential.
3. Fatigue: Heavy-duty and continuous-running machinery is prone to fatigue damage. In the paper machine, because some parts are restricted by the mechanical structure and operating principle, the design strength of the parts (such as the mesh case spring plate, the electromagnetic clutch suction cup, the coupling anti-overload pin, etc.) should not be too large to avoid damage. The solution can be taken by measures such as maintenance and technical changes